Conion Geyser BE-45GSR (45 Litters) range of standard home shower allows one to enjoy the basic comforts of a home shower that is both user-friendly and safe for the entire family. This is sleek, stylish and space-saving which makes it ideal for all bathroom types. It has the capacity to house up to 40 liters of water so that you can enjoy a nice shower without having to wait for the water to heat up every time.
Conion brand’s automatic electric water heater is designed and fabricated for both domestic as well as commercial installations. The unique characteristic of Conion Geyser BE-45GSR (45 Litters) is that it consumes low power. Conion electric water heater can be installed on the wall or the floor or on false ceilings. While installing, make sure that the heater is fixed secured to the bolts with air vent on the top position. Some feature of Conion Geyser BE-45GSR (45 Litters) is:
7 Bar Pressure
Suitable for high rise buildings and pressure pump applications. The multi-function valve prevents pressure to increase beyond 7 bars.
Energy Saving High-Density PUF Insulations
CFC free thicker PUF insulation offers complete protection against radiant heat loss.
- High-quality heater made in Japanese technology
- Single pole thermostat from 0 to 80 degrees.
- Able to take working pressure up to 7 bar (100psi).
- 201 grade austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese stainless steel body keeps it rust-proof and durable.
- The geyser will be switched off as soon as the temperature reaches 70°C which saves you from additional power consumption.
- High-quality fiberglass (molten temperature 1450°C) is used for insulation which will keep the body of the geyser completely protected.
- It has a high-quality inner water tank.
- The geyser must be placed under the main water tank and a plane surface.
- Before installing the waterline with the geyser the water connection must be leak-free.
- The blue color pipe should be connected to the main tank line and the red color pipe should be connected to the bathroom line.
- The pressure valve should be connected to the blue color pipeline to avoid excess pressure.
- After the installation of the geyser, all the water faucets have to be opened to fill the air with water and then the electrical connection has to be given.
- Ensure normal water flow through the hot water before each use, then turn on the geyser’s electrical connection, otherwise, the heater may be burned out or damaged.
- 3 rm wire should be used for the electrical power line.
- If there is no water in the waterline, the geyser cannot be used.
Best Electronics is the Authorized Distributor of Conion in Bangladesh. So get this amazing Conion Water Heater now from your nearest Best Electronics Showroom from anywhere in Bangladesh and enjoy amazing discounts and extended warranty features.